Careers at LTL Mandarin School
We have a number of exciting career opportunities at LTL as continually expand! Check out some of our current job roles below and contact us if any are of interest to you.
Student Advisor at LTL
Who we are
LTL is one of China’s leading private language schools, with operations in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengde. We focus on teaching Mandarin through Chinese language immersion, living with homestay families, intensive small group classes and get students to really experience China and not just some expat bubble.
With 10 years of history we are also very established, can deliver results (we can get students from 0 to HSK 6 in less than a year) and are growing.
LTL is foreign owned and managed, but while we speak more than a dozen languages, Mandarin and English are both used for office communications. Learn more about us on www.livethelanguage.cn
We are growing very fast and are looking for a young, motivated and dynamic China enthusiast to join LTL Mandarin School in Beijing as a Student Advisor.
Whom we are looking for
- A language enthusiast!
- A foreign national who knows what it is like to come to a country as different as China and the challenges that come with settling into this culture and learning Mandarin
- A native or near native level English speaker
- Any other languages are an asset – especially French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese or Korean.
- At least HSK level 3 Mandarin (we will help you to get it up to business level)
- A good communicator, team player and highly motivated (over time can occur for this position)
- A sociable person who gets on well with our students, enjoys showing this country and explain learning Chinese to them
What you will do
- Help people to learn Mandarin
- Co-ordinate the program organization with the rest of the team
- Support students once they are in Beijing with
- Participate and organize social events for students in Beijing
- Explain and sell our programs to customers who contacted us via email or our website.
- Issue invoices and document communication
- Support online marketing activities according to your interests and abilities (video, copy writing, social media etc.)
What you will get
- The opportunity to grow and build a career in China
- Work in a friendly and supportive school environment
- The opportunity to improve your Chinese (1.5 hours of free classes per week and the opportunity to work and speak with Chinese teachers all day)
- Base salary plus attractive commission
- Fully legal work (residence permit) visa
- International Health Insurance
If you are interested, please prove your professionalism by sending us a proper application to firstname.lastname@example.org. This should include your CV, motivation letter, current visa status, when you would be able to start and salary expectation. We are looking forward to hear from you!
Online Marketing Internship at LTL
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Creation/Management
- Build Online Relationships
- Email Marketing
Social Media Marketing
- Daily Interaction with followers
- Target users likely to follow/sign up to us
- Analyse results of previous posts
- Create graphics to be used for Social Media Campaigns
- Create Content for our Website Blog (any language you are fluent in)
- Manage and update content on our websites
- Translate any website changes on the English site to their respective language.
- Translate any English blog posts to utilise on other language sites
Build Online Relationships
- Help expand the LTL brand by link sharing with our Marketing Manager
- Contact potential websites and build relations
- Help create and build Email Campaigns
- Analyse results of Email Campaigns
- English Speaker
- China Enthusiast
- Strong copywriting ability
- Comfortable working independently and in team situations
- Minimum of 3 months commitment
- 500RMB food allowance paid at the end of every month
- Work reference or university credit
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested please contact max @ ltl-beijing.com for further information.
Teacher at LTL Mandarin School – 老师
LTL Mandarin School 是一家有外籍人士开办的汉语语言学校，在北京、上海、承德均设有办公地点，学生主要来自英国、美国、德国、澳大利亚、瑞士、法国等欧美国家。目前已为多家国际知名企业，各国领事馆及商务处，来华留学生团体，商旅人士提供过不同类型的汉语学习服务。
北京市朝阳区光华路2号阳光100 C 座2910
1 – 教授儿童及成人一定的口语及汉字知识。
2 – 教授商务汉语及为专业人士提供相关汉语知识服务。
3 – 为学生制订个性化的学习策略并激励学生完成其学习目标。
4 – 参与汉语水平考试(HSK) 的定期教学研讨。
5 – 在汉语教学中能够教授汉语文化常识并帮助学生关注时事热点。
1 – 本科及以上学历，对外汉语专业、中文专业、汉语国际教育专业优先。
2 – 具备800小时的对外汉语教学经验，具备良好的组织能力和实施教学能力，有汉语培训教学经验者优先。
3 – 能够接受弹性工作地点: 校内(北京、上海），校外及工作时间（早8点到晚9点，时间灵活）。
4 – 了解汉语本体知识，对外汉语教学理论、教学法以及第二语言习得理论。
5 – 有亲和力，性格开朗，举止得体。情绪稳定，热爱对外汉语教育事业。
6 – 有较强的责任心，能够在实际工作中遵循“以学生为中心”的教学原则。
7 – 具备良好的师德，良好的学习能力、沟通能力和临场应变能力。
8 – 具备多元文化意识，了解中外文化，掌握跨文化交际的基本规则。
9 – 良好的语言学习能力，流利的英语口语表达，并能够用中英双语授课。
1 – 学校将提供有竞争力的薪酬。
2 – 学校将为老师提供最高的交通补助及早晚课补助。
3 – 为新人入职提供职业规划咨询及每月的学习培训。
4 – 员工生日福利及节假日福利。
5 – 较为合理的休假制度。
Email – angela @ ltl-beijing.com