- Experience China and learn Chinese as a family
- A specialized program for your family
- Choose between homestay, apartment, or hotel accomodation
- Junior and adult Chinese language courses
- Full immersion options
- Flexible durations
A Chinese language program for the whole family. Parent(s) and child(ren) come to China together to learn the language and experience the country as a family. Choose a duration, course, and accommodation option that fits each member of your family, from full immersion homestays in Chengde to four star hotel accommodation in Beijing, our family programs have something to offer for everyone.Read more
- Excellent Chinese classes
- Fun Cultural activities
- Any time between July 7th and Aug 22nd 2014
- For 12-18 year old teenagers
- Weekend trips around Beijing
- Safe and fun environment
From Monday to Friday the teenagers study Chinese at the camp in the morning, followed by cultural program in the afternoon. Chinese classes start at 9am and afternoon activities include a wide variety of options, ranging from Beijing opera mask painting to Shaolin kong fu lessons. Every Saturday we go for a day trip, visiting the great wall or the water cube water park.Read more
Age: 16 – 18 years old
Language students at LTL are usually a mix of older teenagers, young adults and university students. So teenagers from 16 – 18 years are welcome to join all regular LTL language programs.
Accommodation is with a Chinese homestay family that provides the unique opportunity to truly live in a Chinese language and culture environment and also provide support and structure during the student’s stay in Beijing. Special requests by the student or parents for families can be accommodated, please contact us and let us know about what you have in mind.
Homestay families have apartments within the CBD area of Beijing, making travel to the LTL campus fast and convenient. Most LTL homestays are within walking distance of campus, and all are within a 30 minute commute. Our homestay questionnaire form also ensures you are placed with a family compatible with your living preferences.
Additional support is offered with the LTL guardian program and the varied social LTL social program make studying in Beijing not only safe but also an exciting opportunity of a life time that allows teenagers to discover their own passions and interests and later on follow a path in their studies and career that is both rewarding and fulfilling.Contact Us
While Beijing is one of the world’s safest cities, it is also a big place in which children need to be supervised. To be accepted into an international hospital in case of emergency or apply for visa extensions in China, a guardian is required for all children younger than 18.
The LTL guardian program is mandatory for all children younger than 16 and highly recommended for teenagers aged 16-18 taking part in any of out Chinese language programs.
It consists of:
- Parental authorization for an LTL staff member to make medical decisions on behalf of the student in case of emergency admission to an international hospital. Without being accompanied by an authorized adult, International hospitals in Beijing will not admit patients under 18 years of age.
- Parental authorization for an LTL staff member to apply for visa extensions for the student if necessary and accompany him/her to the necessary government authorities and assist during the interview with the visa officer.
- Act as a general point of contact between the child and his/her parents, with regard to special wishes of the parents (i.e. curfew etc.) and assist the child with his/her daily life in Beijing.
|Extra Week||+ 600|
For a full quotation on a course please Contact us
Download Pricing Brochure
- Book a safe and fun course for your child
- Choose your child’s accommodation type
- A dedicated and 24/7 reachable contact person for parents
- Relax: Beijing is big and different, but actually one of the world’s safest cities
Sending your child to China to study the language and culture can sound like a worrying task at first. It does not have to be. While Beijing is probably the world’s safest capital city, LTL offers 24/7 support for your child and is reachable for questions from you at any time. We are specialized in providing courses for teens and children, to help them settle into a new, different, and exciting culture, while providing the support needed to make this a memorable and help your child to discover a new world.Read more
High School in China
- Placement in a top Beijing high school
- One or two semesters
- Host family accommodation
- Chinese language preparation course
- Full support and social activities
- Safe and fun environment
Attend a Chinese high school for one or two semesters in Beijing, live with a Chinese family, learn Mandarin, explore a new culture and make friends from all over the world. Let LTL help you to study in one of the world’s safest and most exciting cities from the visa application to local support, you will be in good and experienced hands.Read more